Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

London Malifaux - Dark Sphere

I'm going to do a series of post about places to game in London. As a community we're lucky to have a wide and varied choice of locations to play with our toys. But we also suffer with being lazy and we will tend to stick to just the club we know best.
So I going to try and introduce people to the different options of places to play in London and hopefully encourage people to try as many of them as you can.

First up is Dark Sphere as its the main place that I play. I'm going to keep these posts fairly brief more of a guide than a review so that I can get through as many as possible before I get distracted by something shiny.

What
 Dark Sphere , gaming center and store.

Where

Two minutes walk from Lambeth North tube (Bakerloo Line).
10 minutes walk from Waterloo (Rail/Bakerloo/Waterloo & City/Jubilee/Northern).

Arch 186 Hercules Road
London
SE1 7LD





When

There's tables available every day for casual gaming from 11am - 10pm

How

If you are looking for a game head over to their facebook page Dark Sphere - Malifaux . You will need to book a table in advance and it can get busy so I recommend booking early.

Why

I'll use this section to let Dark Sphere say a bit about themselves


Who
There's no longer a henchman at Dark Sphere but there is a large group of players of all types and levels. The Abnormalifaux lot are regulars there along with a dozen or so other players.





1 comment:

  1. This post is a bit shorter than planned as Dark Sphere didn't have much to say

    ReplyDelete