Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Showing some filth.

Okay with the absence of anything big or clever to talk about I am going to share some picture of my Ressers.

Up until last September I was a fully paid up member of the Guild with plenty of shiny painted models to dish out some rough malifaux justice on the tabletop. Then I decided to add McMourning to the gang and suddenly I'm surrounded by undead filth.

So in the last few months I've been building the new faction with freshly painted models that you are about to witness.





Lets starts with the good Doctor himself. A couple of extra flesh constructs a lovely Bete and a rail worker posing as a crooked man.




Next up is Nicodem and friends.

My current favorite Seamus.


And the newly finished Yan Lo crew.



I'm currently working on the students box as well as a pair of hanged so hopefully I'll have plenty more to show you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment