Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Shared Scheme pool week 3

As last week seemed to be a success looks like we might as well try this again for next week.

This time I'm using the wonderful twitter bot @malifauxschemes  to generate the schemes.



  • Extraction.
  • Schemes: Convict Labour, Take Prisoner,Leave Your Mark,Set Up,Search The Ruins. 
  • Deploy: Flank
Enjoy, let me know how you get on or if you want to do a quick battle report to guest on the blog.

*Edit as I realised that I didn't actually explain anything this time...

The basic idea is this,

  • I'll post a scheme pool each week
  • Use it just like you'd preflipped before a game
  • People taking part can chat tactics and crews before they play
  • After people can compare results and look for advice

No comments:

Post a Comment