Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

An Introduction

I'd like to thank the Academ....no, wrong speech. Erm...ah! Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togede...dammit! That's not it either. This is why you should never let Gremlins do your filing. I'm going to have to wing this one then....

Hi! For those of you who don't know me (and if you don't, then you should. I'm kind of awesome.) my name is Eless and I'm not an alcoholic. But I am a Malifaux player. Using "player" in the loosest possible term here. I generally push pretty toys around on the table and try not to lose. Sometimes that goes better than other times. 

I started playing Malifaux in 1.5 edition and it was my first ever wargame. I'd been aware of Warhammer and 40K but never really felt the urge to play. A friend of mine introduced me to the Malifaux miniatures and I fell in love with the Viks. 2 awesome women with huge swords? Sold. After a few games and a bit of reading around the game I discovered the metal Ophelia boxset and this set about my chaotic flailing into the Gremlin crews.

After spending most of last year throwing rats at people with Hamelin, I've decided that 2016 is probably going to include throwing a lot of pigs, roosters and Gremlins at people. It'll be a nice change of pace and I hope I can share some of the 'shine with you all. Not the cake though. That's all mine. Om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment