Pages

Monday 23 April 2018

Wolf in the hall

So this year I thought I post a quick review of Salute, but as I've done this before I thought I'd let someone a bit more excited about it share her thoughts.

My eight year old daughter and first time blogger Wolf (not her real name I'm not that cool/cruel of a parent)



Warning being eight, this is brief because eight year olds have more important things to do than chat to their dads about stuff thats already happened,

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoorHave you been to Salute before?

Yes once I went last year

How did you get there?

By car and train

What was the queue like?

HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was you favourite part?

My favourite part was the pick and mix stall (there is a stall that sells lots of odd boardgame counters and things for 20p upto a couple of quid, we spent a bit there got loads of random bits)




What did you buy?

Lots (not true she didn't, she only got her purse out once but she conned me into buy lots)


Did you do any activities?

Yes I painted a really cool zombie (Mantic had a friendly painting stall with guide on how to paint their walking dead zombies)




What was your favourite thing you brought?

Image may contain: one or more people and people sittingMy favourite game was Constipated Cow (a card game where you act out animals and feelings) and my favourite model was a large elf girl (a 54mm Demigod elf druid)

Any advice you would give someone going for the first time?

Get there early or you’ll wait ages to get in.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete